Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Language learning goals

I'm feeling a lot better today; except for the post-nasal drip, I think the flu/head cold/whatever that was is over. However, now Alex is coming down with it. (I tried not to give it to you--sorry!)

So I expect to the next couple of days to be quiet, and therefore, I'm spending some time today thinking about goals and plans I've been neglecting, like working on our company website and studying Romanian.

My language goals are, by mid-September, to be able to
  • understand and participate in Church
  • read with basic comprehension
  • shop and use public transportation competently and confidently
  • discuss business, management, and basic accounting topics
I certainly have a lot of work to do!

1 comment:

  1. These are impressive goals, but seem very attainable. Go Julie!

    ReplyDelete